Understanding Your Bills
You told us that it can be difficult to understand all the details in your CPG billing statements. We created sample bills with explanations to make it easier for you to review your bills and understand the charges. Just click on the links below to get the scoop!
Bill Types, Processing Timeline, & Payments
Quick Guide for Billing includes an overview of billing for:
- Defined Benefit: Clergy (Domestic and Nondomestic), Lay and Companion
- Group & Direct Billing: Medical, Dental, Disability and Life
- Pension Assessment Bill - English | Español
- Total Assessable Compensation (TAC) Comparison Chart
- Employment Change Form - 2018 - This form replaces the New Assignment Notice and Change in Compensation forms for changes effective on or after January 1, 2018 for clergy and lay employees
Funding Contributions to the Lay DC and RSVP Plans
- Institutions that have adopted a plan remit employer and employee contributions electronically to Fidelity* through one of two systems:
- Fidelity Simplified Contribution Platform (SCP)
- Fidelity Plan Sponsor WebStation (PSW)
*Fidelity will no longer accept the Contribution Transmittal Form after 12/31/2018. See Fidelity Introduces SCP for more information.