Retirement Tools & Resources
We offer a variety of tools and resources to help you manage your retirement, including…
Retirement Spending Calculator
A Retirement Spending Calculator to help you estimate how long your savings will last and create a budget.
Retiree Housing and Care Facilities
As a retired clergy member, you are eligible to live in retiree housing and care facilities with a connection to The Episcopal Church. Our Retiree Housing Locator can help you find facilities in your area.
Our library of financial planning worksheets can help you create a budget and set financial goals.
Manage Your Retirement Savings
Visit your Defined Contribution Plan or Retirement Savings Plan account regularly to review and manage your investments.
Access your account:
- If you are 65 or older, apply for your Medicare card.
- If you are younger than 65, ask your diocese about The Episcopal Church Medical Trust Health Plans or other options available
- Create a budget and review it annually, revising as necessary.
- Continue to save during retirement with Church Life Annuities.
- Consider purchasing Long-Term Care Insurance if you don’t already have it.
Unless otherwise noted, websites referenced herein that are outside the www.cpg.org domain are not associated with The Church Pension Fund and its affiliates (collectively, the Church Pension Group) and the Church Pension Group is not responsible for the content of any such websites.