Retirement Tools & Resources
We offer a variety of tools and resources to help you manage your retirement, including…
Retirement Spending Calculator
A Retirement Spending Calculator to help you estimate how long your savings will last and create a budget.
Retiree Housing and Care Facilities
As a retired clergy member, you are eligible to live in retiree housing and care facilities with a connection to The Episcopal Church. Our Retiree Housing Locator can help you find facilities in your area.
Our library of financial planning worksheets can help you create a budget and set financial goals.
Manage Your Retirement Savings
Visit your Defined Contribution Plan or Retirement Savings Plan account regularly to review and manage your investments.
Access your account:
- If you are 65 or older, apply for your Medicare card.
- If you are younger than 65, ask your diocese about The Episcopal Church Medical Trust Health Plans or other options available
- Create a budget and review it annually, revising as necessary.
- Continue to save during retirement with Church Life Annuities.
- Consider purchasing Long-Term Care Insurance if you don’t already have it.