The amount you receive depends on your account balance. Your options include:
- Maintaining your savings in the plan until you decide to withdraw some or all of your funds*
- Receiving a full or partial lump sum payment
- Setting up an annuity-like income stream based on your life expectancy or for a specific period of time
- Receiving monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual installments
If you left your Church position before retirement and left your vested account balance invested in the plan:
- See the RSVP & Lay DC Plan Employee Guide about rolling over your account balance to another eligible retirement plan or IRA.
- Any remaining balance in your account is paid to your beneﬁciary when you die. If you have not designated a beneficiary, then the default provisions in the plan will apply.
* Once you reach your IRS required beginning date, you must begin to receive required minimum distributions.