- When a new group joins the Medical Trust and its employees go online to select a health plan
- Annually in the fall to provide an opportunity for you to review your Medical Trust plan options and make changes, to meet your healthcare and financial needs for the coming year.
- It's also your once-a-year opportunity to make new plan selections. The Medical Trust will no longer offer dental coverage through Cigna Dental.
- If your employer offers dental coverage through the medical trust, you must enroll in a Delta Dental plan during Annual Enrollment or you will not have dental coverage through the Medial Trust in 2024.
2024 Annual Enrollment
Annual Enrollment for 2024 plan year health benefits is closed. Please contact your benefits administrator for assistance.
Are you retired?
Retirees under age 65 who qualify under the Medical Trust's eligibility rules* can continue their healthcare coverage at their own expense until they turn 65 and are eligible for Medicare. If you are eligible and your former employer participates with the Medical Trust, you have access to the health and dental plans offered by your former employer at the same group rates. Please check with your former employer for more information.
Annual Enrollment Guide
The Medical Trust provides the Annual Enrollment Guide to help you make informed decisions about healthcare benefits for you and your family.
Plan Summaries of Benefits and Coverage*
The summary is a snapshot of the key features of each plan.
Handbooks containing specific, detailed information about the Medical Trust plans, including pharmacy, vision, and mental health benefits, are updated annually in January.
Health Plan Carrier Websites
You'll find a wealth of information on your medical health plan carrier's website, including:
- Plan descriptions, coverage details, and contact information
- A summary of preventive care guidelines
- Recommended screenings by age group
- Additional healthcare discounts including those for gyms, hearing aids, and medical supplies
You can find all the above resources on the Medical Plans page.
You can find information on your dental plan’s carrier at cpg.org/deltadental.
*Check with your group or diocesan administrator for eligibility requirements. Please note that employers may not offer all plans.