Retirement Tools & Resources
In addition to knowledgeable experts, we offer a number of tools and resources to help you plan for your retirement, including…
Plan Your Future Online
- Contribution Estimator is a planning tool customized for lay employees participating in the Defined Contribution Pension Plan.
- PlanAhead For Retirement® is a financial and retirement planning tool customized for lay employees participating in the Lay Employee Defined Benefit Pension Plan or the Lay Employee Defined Contribution Plan.
- Projects your retirement income needs.
- Estimates the percent of your needs cover.
- Allows you to revise your plan.
Retirement Spending Calculator
How long will your retirement savings last? If you are close to retirement, our Retirement Spending Calculator will help you:
- Create a retirement spending budget.
- Estimate how long your savings will last.
Life Insurance Calculator
The amount of life insurance you need depends on how you plan to care for your loved ones after you die. Our Life Insurance Calculator can help you determine your life insurance needs.
Retiree Housing and Care Facilities
You may wish to explore opportunities to live in retiree housing and care facilities with a connection to the Episcopal Church. Our Retiree Housing Locator can help you find facilities in your area.
Our library of financial planning worksheets can help you create a budget and set financial goals.
Unless otherwise noted, websites referenced herein that are outside the www.cpg.org domain are not associated with The Church Pension Fund and its affiliates (collectively, the Church Pension Group) and the Church Pension Group is not responsible for the content of any such websites.