Retirement Tools & Resources
In addition to knowledgeable experts, we offer a number of tools and resources to help you plan for your retirement, including…
Plan Your Future Online
- PlanAhead For Retirement® is a financial and retirement planning tool customized for lay employees participating in the Lay Employee Defined Benefit Pension Plan or the Lay Employee Defined Contribution Plan.
- The calculator:
- Projects your retirement income needs.
- Estimates the percent of your needs cover.
- Allows you to revise your plan.
Get pension estimates when you want with our online Pension Calculator1. It's a simple and convenient way to explore different retirement scenarios and see what your potential future income could look like. You can also see your latest Annual Statement.
Sign in to MyCPG Accounts to use these new features! It's quick, convenient and safe.
Access MyCPG Accounts from any page on cpg.org by clicking MyCPG (next to the home icon), or Sign In / Create Account at the top right of the screen.
Retirement Spending Calculator
How long will your retirement savings last? If you are close to retirement, our Retirement Spending Calculator will help you:
- Create a retirement spending budget.
- Estimate how long your savings will last.
Retiree Housing and Care Facilities
You may wish to explore opportunities to live in retiree housing and care facilities with a connection to The Episcopal Church. Our Retiree Housing Locator can help you find facilities in your area.
Our library of financial planning worksheets can help you create a budget and set financial goals.
1 For those enrolled in The Church Pension Fund Clergy Pension Plan and The Episcopal Church Lay Employees’ Retirement Plan. Those participating in multiple plans, those receiving long-term disability benefits, and those who have served or currently serve in the military will not have access to the Pension Calculator because of the complexity of their plans.