Be sure to notify The Church Pension Fund as soon as possible of any changes related to your beneficiaries.
Marriage and Children
You may wish to name your new spouse and children as beneficiaries of:
- Your retirement plan with Fidelity Investments
- Other benefits you may have through CPG, such as Group or Individual Life Insurance
- Retirement savings accounts you may have through CPG, such as Church Life Annuities
- A Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO) gives your former spouse the right to receive all or a portion of your pension benefits.
- A QDRO has tax and legal benefits – discuss this with your lawyer.
- You should have your QDRO approved by Fidelity Investments. See QDRO Procedures and Model for Lay Employees for details.
- We cannot provide information regarding your pension benefits to a third party unless you execute a Consent Form.
Call the Benefit Services Center at (877) 208-0092 with any questions.
Unless otherwise noted, websites referenced herein that are outside the www.cpg.org domain are not associated with The Church Pension Fund and its affiliates (collectively, the Church Pension Group) and the Church Pension Group is not responsible for the content of any such websites.