Left Navigation


Life Changes

Be sure to notify The Church Pension Fund as soon as possible of any changes related to your beneficiaries.

Marriage and Children

You may wish to name your new spouse and children as beneficiaries of:


  • A Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO) gives your former spouse the right to receive all or a portion of your pension benefits.
  • A QDRO has tax and legal benefits – discuss this with your lawyer.
  • You should have your QDRO approved by Fidelity Investments. See QDRO Procedures and Model for Lay Employees for details.
  • We cannot provide information regarding your pension benefits to a third party unless you execute a Consent Form.

Call the Benefit Services Center at (877) 208-0092 with any questions.

Pensions Disclaimer

Unless otherwise noted, websites referenced herein that are outside the www.cpg.org domain are not associated with The Church Pension Fund and its affiliates (collectively, the Church Pension Group) and the Church Pension Group is not responsible for the content of any such websites.

Right Rail

Revisions to Lay DB and Lay DC Plans

The Church Pension Fund has announced revisions to the Lay DB Plan, Lay DC Plan, and the RSVP effective January 1, 2018.
 Learn more

If you are planning on retiring in 2018, contact CPG to schedule a discussion at 
(866) 802-6333
Monday – Friday
8:30AM – 8:00PM ET
(excluding holidays)


Need Help?

If you have questions about your options or the documents on this page:

Email us
Call (212) 592-4279
Monday – Friday
9:15AM – 5:00PM ET
(excluding holidays)