Defined Benefit Plan Members
As a member of The Church Pension Fund's Defined Benefit Plan, your pension benefits are determined when you retire and are based on:
Pension Benefit Checklist
- To ensure your pension benefit is accurate:
- Make sure your assessments are paid in full and on time.
- Review your Personal Information Summary every year and contact Pension Services with any corrections or questions.
- Contact us if:
- You change jobs.
- You marry, divorce, or if your spouse dies.
- You become a parent.
- You move.
- You have a salary change.
- You need to change beneficiary information.
- Develop a comprehensive retirement plan that includes Social Security, personal savings and investments.
- Remember, assistance is only a phone call away! Contact Pension Services at (866) 802-6333 Monday - Friday, 8:30AM - 8:00PM ET (excluding holidays) for help planning for your retirement and to submit updated information.