When You Need Help
Health Advocate offers help when you have questions about your medical care – from finding a doctor, to understanding treatment options for a medical condition, to understanding your benefits, or resolving a claim. Get help when you need it from a knowledgeable healthcare professional.
This complimentary, confidential service can help you navigate the healthcare system and make the most of your benefits. It is available for yourself, your dependents, your parents and parents-in-law (even if they do not live with you).
The Health Advocate benefit pairs you with a healthcare professional who can help you:
- Find the best hospitals, doctors, and other healthcare providers
- Obtain second opinions
- Schedule appointments with hard-to-reach specialists
- Resolve benefit claims and issues
- Correct billing mistakes
- Better understand your condition
- Assist with eldercare
- And much more
- Download the Health Advocate brochure.
- Sign in to Health Advocate (password: episcopal).
- Call (866) 695-8622, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Normal business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 9:00PM ET.
For articles, tips and other free resources visit the Health Advocate Blog.