Your Role as a Healthcare Consumer
When you or a family member are undergoing medical procedures, you may not know the questions to ask the doctor. Or, you may need some assistance in selecting a physician.
One important benefit that all healthcare plans provided by the Medical Trust offer is Health Advocate. This resource can help you:
- Understand the questions to ask about your treatment
- Find a provider
- Get a second opinion
- Resolve benefit claims and correct billing mistakes
- Get support with appealing adverse benefit determinations
- Research rehabilitation and after-treatment care options
Health Advocate is there to help you. Staffed by medical professionals, Health Advocate will help to answer your questions and understand your situation.
For more details:
- Download the Health Advocate brochure.
- Sign in to Health Advocate (password: episcopal).
- Call (866) 695-8622. Normal business hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM ET. Health Advocate can be accessed 24/7. Staff is available for assistance after hours and on weekends.