All of the healthcare plans offered by the Medical Trust include vision benefits.
EyeMed Vision Care
Vision benefits through EyeMed Vision Care are included with our health plans, providing coverage for an annual eye exam and cost savings on prescription glasses or contact lenses.
EyeMed works with thousands of providers nationwide. EyeMed's network includes local, private practitioners and retail chains such as:
- Sears Optical
- Target Optical
- Pearle Vision
- JCPenney Optical
To find a vision provider near you, visit EyeMed.
New for 2018, you’ll receive vision benefits through EyeMed Vision Care’s Insight Network. The Insight Network offers a more generous frames and contact lenses allowance as well as enhanced benefits for progressive lenses.
See the EyeMed Insight Network flyer.
The following network services and benefits are provided once per calendar year:
- Eye exam: $0 copay. A copay is required for contact lens fit and follow-up.
- Frames OR contact lenses: $130 allowance ($150 for 2018). There is a 20% discount off the balance for frames and 15% discount off the balance for contact lenses.
- Lenses: $10 copay
The plan offers the following network features:
- 40% discount on the purchase of additional complete pairs of eyeglasses once the initial benefit has been used
- 20% off retail price for eye care supplies purchased at network providers
- Online ordering for replacement contact lenses at below-retail price
Health benefits are offered through plans maintained by Church Pension Group Services Corporation (doing business as The Episcopal Church Medical Trust), 19 East 34th Street, New York, NY 10016.
Unless otherwise noted, websites referenced herein that are outside the www.cpg.org domain are not associated with The Church Pension Fund and its affiliates (collectively, the Church Pension Group) and the Church Pension Group is not responsible for the content of any such websites.