Who Should We Enroll?
Be sure to enroll all lay employees scheduled for 1,000 hours or more of compensated work annually.
And remember, if you've chosen the Defined Contribution Plan, you may also enroll those who are scheduled to work fewer hours so that they may save their own money for retirement.
Need Help? Get Step-By-Step Guidance
Contact us and we will work with you to complete your enrollment.
Here's How To Enroll Employees:
- Choose a plan
- Complete an Adoption Agreement:1
- For the Defined Contribution Plan: Download Adoption Agreement
- For the Defined Benefit Plan: Please contact us for the Adoption Agreement
- Send us the completed agreement
- Login and click "Document Upload" in the Resources section
- Fax the signed form to (877) 432-9274
- Scan and email it to us
- Receive confirmation of your agreement from The Church Pension Fund
- Log in to My Admin Portal (MAP), and enroll each eligible employee in the adopted pension/retirement plan(s)
- Note: Do not send contributions in until you receive confirmation of your employee’s enrollment
- For more information on using MAP, visit About MAP
1 Neither plan can be adopted retroactively.