Correcting an Assessment Notice
- Call (855) 215-5990, Monday – Friday, 8:30AM – 8:00PM ET (excluding holidays).
- Corrections must be made within two calendar years.
When a New Cleric Joins the Staff
- Contact Client Services at (855) 215-5990, Monday – Friday, 8:30AM – 8:00PM ET (excluding holidays).
- Remind new members of the clergy to report changes in personal information.
When a Cleric Starts a New Assignment
- Clergy pensions are portable within the Episcopal Church and its agencies.
- Pension benefits may change based on new compensation.
- Clerics need to submit an Employment Change Form (for changes effective on or after January 1, 2018) or a New Assignment Notice (for changes on or before December 31, 2017) to The Church Pension Fund.
When Reporting a Compensation Change
Notices Mailed To Clergy
- Annual Certificate is mailed annually at the end of the first quarter and includes:
- Previous year's compensation
- Total years of Credited Service
- Assessment status
- Personal Information Summary is mailed annually at the end of the third quarter and includes:
- Beneficiary's name
- Credited Service
- Projected retirement benefit
- Highest Average Compensation