A retiree needs help resolving a claim, getting help with a complex medical condition, or finding services in their community. How can you help?
Direct the retiree to Health Advocate, where professional advocates, typically registered nurses backed up by a team of experts, help members navigate the health care system.
This complimentary, confidential service can help members:
- Find the best hospitals, doctors, and other healthcare providers
- Obtain second opinions
- Schedule appointments with hard-to-reach specialists
- Resolve benefits claims and issues
- Correct billing mistakes
- Better understand their condition
- Assist with elder care
- And much more
- Download the Health Advocate brochure.
- Sign in to Health Advocate (password: episcopal).
- Call (866) 695-8622, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Normal business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00AM - 9:00PM ET.