A retiree needs help resolving a claim, getting help with a complex medical condition, or finding services in their community. How can you help?
If a retiree is having trouble navigating the healthcare system, you may direct him or her to Health Advocate services. Health advocates, typically registered nurses backed up by a team of experts, help members navigate the health care system.
This complimentary, confidential service can help members:
- Find the best hospitals, doctors, and other healthcare providers
- Obtain second opinions
- Schedule appointments with hard-to-reach specialists
- Resolve benefits claims and issues
- Correct billing mistakes
- Better understand their condition
- Assist with elder care
- And much more
- Download the Health Advocate brochure.
- Sign in to Health Advocate (password: episcopal).
- Call (866) 695-8622, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Normal business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00AM - 9:00PM ET.
Health benefits are offered through plans maintained by Church Pension Group Services Corporation (doing business as The Episcopal Church Medical Trust), 19 East 34th Street, New York, NY 10016.
Unless otherwise noted, websites referenced herein that are outside the www.cpg.org domain are not associated with The Church Pension Fund and its affiliates (collectively, the Church Pension Group) and the Church Pension Group is not responsible for the content of any such websites.