Employee Assistance Program
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP), offered through Cigna Behavioral Health, is a complimentary, confidential 24-hour a day service that assists members and their covered dependents with information, educational materials, resources, referrals, and ongoing support. The plan covers unlimited telephone consultations and up to 10 face-to-face counseling sessions per issue at no member cost.
The trained professional EAP staff can provide:
- 24/7 phone access for behavioral health issues
- Referrals for in-person counseling
- Legal consultations
- Financial services and referrals
- Tips for balancing work and family
- Assistance finding child care and senior care
There are also online resources on such issues as:
- Emotional well-being and life events
- Family and care-giving
- Health and wellness
- Daily living
- Disaster Resource Center
To access EAP services, call (866) 395-7794, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, or sign in to Cigna Behavioral Health (password: episcopal).
To learn more about EAP, download:
- Employee Assistance Program brochure for Lay Employees
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) brochure for Clergy.
Health benefits are offered through plans maintained by Church Pension Group Services Corporation (doing business as The Episcopal Church Medical Trust), 19 East 34th Street, New York, NY 10016.
Unless otherwise noted, websites referenced herein that are outside the www.cpg.org domain are not associated with The Church Pension Fund and its affiliates (collectively, the Church Pension Group) and the Church Pension Group is not responsible for the content of any such websites.