Employee Assistance Program
The Cigna Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a pre-paid, confidential 24-hour a day service that assists members, their covered dependents, and other household members with information, educational materials, resources, referrals, and ongoing support. The plan covers telephone consultations and up to 10 face-to-face counseling sessions per issue with a Cigna EAP provider at no member cost.
We encourage you to promote this valuable service to your employees. You may also contact this program for advice on how to handle a workplace situation or to find resources for helping people cope with a variety of disasters and challenging situations, such as floods and hurricanes.
Trained professionals can provide:
- 24/7 phone access for behavioral health issues
- Referrals for in-person counseling
- Legal consultations
- Financial services and referrals
- Tips for balancing work and family
- Assistance finding childcare and senior care
There are also online resources on such issues as:
- Emotional well-being and life events
- Family and caregiving
- Health and wellness
- Daily living
- Disaster Resource Center
To Access Cigna EAP Benefits
Call (866) 395-7794, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, or sign in to myCigna.com (employer ID: episcopal).
Cigna offers a guided search experience to help you find the right provider at the right time. To learn more about EAP, download:
The Cigna EAP now includes access to Talkspace®virtual behavioral health!
- Connect with a licensed therapist or psychiatrist online, by video, or text using Talkspace, available for Cigna EAP members, ages 13 and up.
- Visit myCigna.com or download the getting started flyer to learn how to access Talkspace virtual behavioral health.
The Cigna EAP also offers interactive online seminars on a variety of topics related to wellness at home and in the workplace.
Browse all currently available webcasts or learn more at Cigna.com/EAPWebcasts.