A member needs help resolving an insurance claim, understanding a complex medical condition, or finding services for an elderly parent. How can you help?
Direct the member to Health Advocate, where professional advocates, typically registered nurses backed by a team of experts, help members navigate the healthcare system.
This complimentary, confidential service can help members:
- Find the best hospitals, doctors, and other healthcare providers
- Obtain second opinions
- Schedule appointments with hard-to-reach specialists
- Resolve benefits claims and issues
- Correct billing mistakes
- Better understand their condition
- Assist with elder care
- And much more
- Download the Health Advocate brochure.
- Sign in to Health Advocate (password: episcopal).
- Call (866) 695-8622, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Normal business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00AM - 9:00PM ET.
Health benefits are offered through plans maintained by Church Pension Group Services Corporation (doing business as The Episcopal Church Medical Trust), 19 East 34th Street, New York, NY 10016.
Unless otherwise noted, websites referenced herein that are outside the www.cpg.org domain are not associated with The Church Pension Fund and its affiliates (collectively, the Church Pension Group) and the Church Pension Group is not responsible for the content of any such websites.