CPG: Here to Listen, Share, and Serve
Mary Kate Wold, CEO and President of CPG
Traveling around the Church to talk with the people we serve is one of my favorite aspects of my role. By visiting with Episcopal Church leaders, clergy, and lay employees, we learn what is needed, what is appreciated, and what is frustrating. Our work is complex—and we are privileged to do it. Listening and learning are critical to fulfilling our purpose, which is to support the clergy and lay employees of The Episcopal Church in their calling to spread the Gospel.
We take our commitments seriously, and we do our best to make ourselves available to all bodies of our Church to identify needs, collect feedback, and answer questions. Still, we hear that some people don’t know where to go for specific answers and information. Contact us! We welcome your calls, letters, emails, and invitations.
Also, here’s a list of resources from our website (cpg.org) that we hope you’ll find useful:
- The Church Pension Fund (CPF) Charter, Constitution, and By-Laws
- CPF 80th General Convention homepage
- CPF Reports to General Convention
- CPF Board of Trustees and Trustees’ biographies
- Messages from the chair of the CPF Board
- Our three lines of business: Employee Benefits, The Church Insurance Companies, and Church Publishing Incorporated
- Guide to Clergy Benefits in English and Spanish
- Pension and savings plans for clergy and for lay employees
- International Clergy Pension Plan
- Guides to medical, dental, and additional health benefits
- Denominational Health Plan Annual Reports in English and Spanish
- Church Compensation Report (aka the Clergy Compensation Report)
- eLearning library in English and Spanish
- Clergy and parish QuickFind links
- Retirement calculators and worksheets
- Tax forms and publications, tax resources for clergy
- CPG forms and publications in English and Spanish
- Other CPG resources in Spanish
- CPG Connect newsletter
Investment Management and Financials
- Our investment strategy, including our approach to socially responsible investing
- Insights & Ideas conversations
- Our annual report in English and Spanish, including financials related to our three lines of business
Understanding the Numbers
On November 4, CPG hosted an online conversation about the state of the Church Pension Group, including a discussion about our values, our work, and our financial status. If you missed it, please listen to the recording to learn what we’re thinking about the future.
The Church Pension Fund: Putting Time on My Side
Clocks have always regulated my days: time to get kids up and to school, complete hospital rounds, see office patients, return calls, finish charts, and make evening rounds before finally heading home.
Comments? Questions? Concerns? CPG is listening. Please reach out to us at email@example.com